Hi there! We are Upflow, a content marketing agency building content strategies and creating brand media for businesses.
We are continuously growing, so are the scope of services requested by our current clients and the number of new clients eager to start working with us. We want to handle all project tasks in time and meet our clients expectations, and we need your help. Will you be our Account Manager?Here is what you are going to do:
You are our perfect match IF:
- Communicate with clients, building warm and respectful long-term relationships
- Write briefs, delve into clients’ businesses, find out their needs, offer suitable tools, upsell
- Turn content strategy into action by structuring and detailing it
- Assign tasks to the team, make sure they meet deadlines and KPIs
- Report progress to clients
- Manage resources, create reports, monitor payments and document signing.
You’ll have an added advantage IF:
- You have worked with brand media, content or SEO projects for at least a year
- You understand how the content and internet marketing work, and know how to use digital tools
- You can make a killer report using Google Analytics
- You have great communication skills, know how to listen and express your ideas in a clear and accessible way
- You are disciplined, self-sufficient, responsible, attentive and punctual
- You are a team player able to build trustful professional relationships
- You can multitask while meeting deadlines
- You know how to write emails avoiding mistakes.
Here is what we are offering:
- You know how to work with contractors and freelancers, and have your own database of trustworthy experts
- You have experience in SEO, performance marketing, influence marketing, and/or SMM.
- You’ll work remotely (we don’t care where you live as long as you stay in touch during your working hours).
- We have a 5-day working week and an 8-hour working day with flexible starting time (you can start your day at 09:00 or 10:00).
- We offer a highly competitive salary depending on your proficiency level.
- If you are on a sick leave or scheduled vacation, you will still get paid.
- There’s a close community of experts at the agency with whom you’ll be able to exchange experience and ideas. We also have our own knowledge base.
- You’ll be able to work out creative solutions for lead players in the market.
- We’ll support your aspiration to boost your expertise and help you publish your articles or give speeches at professional conferences.
- We practice a progressive management style, meaning that all employees are equal, and your manager is primarily your coach and colleague.
- We create ample opportunities for your career advancement.
If you decide to send us your CV, please include a cover letter naming one of your past cases you consider the most relevant for this job.