Hi there! We are Upflow, a content marketing agency building content strategies and creating brand media for businesses.
We are continuously growing, as is the scope of services requested by our current clients and the number of new clients eager to start working with us. We want to handle all project tasks in time and meet our clients expectations, and we need your help. Will you be our Content Manager?Here is what you are going to do:
We will teach you how to:
- Collect and cluster keywords
- Issue technical assignments for copywriters
- Check if texts have requested keywords and prepare them for publishing
- Device content plans for different projects
- Create meta tags
- Analyze the results.
You are our perfect match IF:
- Collect and cluster keywords for SEO requests and pages
- Issue technical assignments for on-page optimization and template improvement.
You’ll have an added advantage IF:
- You have worked with a large amount of data before.
- You are a confident Excel user.
- Your written English is at an advanced level.
Here is what we are offering:
- You’ve worked with keys.so, KeyCollector, Semparser or different keyword collecting services.
- You’ve had any other experience of working with content.
- You’ll work remotely (we don’t care where you live as long as you stay in touch during your working hours).
- We have a 5-day working week and an 8-hour working day with flexible starting time (you can start your day at 09:00 or 10:00).
- We offer a highly competitive salary depending on your proficiency level.
- If you are on a sick leave or scheduled vacation, you will still get paid.
- There is a close community of experts at the agency with whom you’ll be able to exchange experience and ideas. We also have our own knowledge base.
- You’ll be able to work out creative solutions for lead players in the market.
- We’ll support your aspiration to boost your expertise and help you publish your articles or give speeches at professional conferences.
- We practice a progressive management style, meaning that all employees are equal, and your manager is primarily your coach and colleague.
- We create ample opportunities for your career advancement.